...is the next conversion
...and I've got the legs on the 'Mules' - these are a bit fiddly to do and get correct (which Mark acknowledges) but the joints are an excellent fit and reward a little care and attention in getting them sitting right with all four legs on the floor (something I didn't quite manage due to impatience on my part). Lots of potentially interesting configurations with the multi-part legs and I might try to fold the legs flat on the next one....
The 'Mules' still need a little finishing off in terms of mould and join lines (very minimal on all parts and easily removed with a new blade in the craft knife) and final position of the guard rails. I've added the alternative 'heads/control' and will decide which to use soon.
New Orleans Greys
3 months ago