Thursday, 27 February 2014

WIP: Antenociti 15mm G.O.T. vehicles...

...a fair bit of 15mm on the painting table now and for a few weeks. First off the Antenociti vehicles last seen with a base-coat now has the first camo colour. I'd had some difficulties when masking and airbrushing their larger (28mm) 'brothers and sisters' with paint peeling when I removed the blu-tak masking. While I was pretty sure the peeling was due to painting over the primer Jed had used to prep the vehicles I didn't want to take any chances so I put them to one side for a couple of weeks for the paint to really harden. No problems with this batch. The third camo colour will be applied by brush.


  1. Looking great, love the color scheme, and those vehicles are tops too.

  2. In case you're looking for masking alternatives, a local hobby shop recommended Frog Tape Yellow for masking miniatures. They said it's better than what Tamiya makes.

    I bought some, but haven't had the chance to try it out yet. They couldn't stop talking about how amazing it was for small scale miniatures. They also said, "Don't get the Green, just the Yellow."