...just about finished. The antennae have been added and I've painted the lower hull surfaces a light blue/grey but have not spent a great deal of time on them or added decals because it just won't be seen. I still need to 'fill' the side door windows but haven't decided how I'll do it yet...and yes, TS, I did paint the red crosses! :-)
...with more details painted and a chips/scratches added. I've still got a lot to do in terms of weathering - more fading of paint work next (and I still have to 'dirty' the floor and ramp of the troop compartment - I have painted the red crosses though, TS!). I haven't finished painting the bottom of the hull and the landing gear yet - I will paint these areas even though they will mostly be hidden from view when I place it on a diorama base.
... now has decals and a first filter (a warm olive green shade made by heavily diluting Vallejo's Dark Khaki Green Wash) which softens the contrast between the colours and also begins to reduce the starkness of the white decals.
...with basic camo applied. I've also edged and lined panels and detail. Doesn't look much at the moment and the contrast between the colours is a bit stark but that will soften once I've applied the decals and can make a start adding filters.
...built! I drilled and pinned the hull and cockpit in several places to help with alignment of the butt-joints. As all my builds are static and not gaming pieces I will leave the hull roof loose so the interior can be viewed. I'll probably put a couple of troopers and other items(?) in the hold. The upper and lower ramps open and close too and visibility is quite good through the aperture. Engine pods are drilled and pinned also but I will most likely glue these in position when I place the 'Superhawk' on a diorama base.
I've only added a little light 'weathering' to the interior but may go back and add some dust to the corners once and the ramp after it's complete.
...floor and data screens finished (painting the floor dk.grey saves me from worrying about filling the centre-line join as it now looks like a natural break between the floor panels). Just a couple of details and a some 'tidying' to do then I'll add a little subtle weathering. I've included pics with a couple of Hasslefree's sci-fi troopers to give an idea of scale.