Thursday 23 August 2012

What's next you say?...

...what's that - you don't? Well I'm going to show you anyway!
Top priority is to finish Jed's T-Pea and I also have his new hovercars here too. They have had the windscreens airbrushed and now need them masking. I hope at some stage to paint another set of the nR troopers (I was never happy with the black/orange scheme) in the same scheme used for the recent Kabardin crew and I really want to get my hands on the NRF Komodo carapace armour.
I have a pile of 15mm miniatures and vehicles to paint - some for my own collection (see below) - mostly from Khurasan Miniatures. Firstly the 'Siler' superheavy tank which may be produced in 28mm too - now that will be big!












A tank and APC for a new line of Salamander-like aliens (I have a few of these too - pics later), the Meso-Nai (very nice vehicles these and exceptionally smooth, clean resin castings) that can have either a tracked or grav drive...







































the photos don't do the vehicles justice - you can't see the very finely engraved panel lines all over the hull and turret but painting will reveal them nicely. Interestingly the area under the large turret on the tank is very detailed suggesting, perhaps, that there will be optional turrets. Very futuristic looking and would fit very nicely with a lot of human sci-fi troopers.
Jon has also sent me a 'Mech' which he'd already built and which I know very little about...






















There is also a very mid-C20th looking tank (E10?) which I've started by adding the basic camo as suggested by Jon. This comes with three barrel options and open or closed crew hatches...












The 'Hybrid' APC is for my own collection but it is, of course, from Khurasan too and, if I remember correctly, designed (as was the Siler) by Mark Mondragon of DreamForge Games, and has been waiting for a while to be painted. I've made a start....















Small but beautiful but not 15mm - Grymn Walker and pilot
and finally (for now) back to 15mm for a Critical Mass Games 'Gruntz' Imperator Mecha for my Mercs' Red Squad'
WIP's to follow...
 

1 comment:

  1. Yep, I had the pleasure of working with Jon on the Siler and the APC.

    ReplyDelete