Tuesday 21 August 2012

Do you want...

...a poseable Leviathan? I had a very interesting email from Mark, (DreamForge Games) regarding the plastic Leviathan he is partly funding with his Kickstarter project. Here's what he said....
"I have been working with the engineering crew at WGF parent company to look at making the 28mm Leviathans posable like you find in a Bandai Mecha kit. You know, completely movable and it stays in position after you pose it, but you can pick it up and re pose it any time you like...."
Mark is referring, I think, to the Japanese Gundam kits which are prolific in their country of origin, Japan, and all over the Far East. They do have a strong following over here but are probabley not as well known or as popular in Europe or the USA (please correct me if I'm wrong). One of the unique feature of these kits is the engineering of the kits to make them extremely poseable and Mark is contemplating making this a feature of the plastic Leviathan. He needs some feedback guys asap.....
Thanks in advance.

2 comments:

  1. Making them posable would be a very interesting option. Would also make conversion/modifying them alot easier.

    Regards,
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever I used to get those Gundam kits i'd glue them anyways...

    I like the idea of being able to pose it in any direction, but then I'd probably glue it into one pose for painting and such...

    ReplyDelete