Sunday 24 September 2017

COMING SOON(ish) - more moderns; BRITS...

...this time! Standing about 32mm tall and immaculately cast in one piece in a very durable, quality resin with sharp, well-defined detail the miniatures would appear to be an accurate depiction of the present day, MTP clothed British soldier his equipment and weapons. I have no news of a release date as yet but I understand the range will be extensive with alternative helmets (eg Para helmets), poses, weapons and, in the future, allies, opfor and vehicles.
A 'gentleman' of my acquaintance (said 'gentleman' has also told me that 10% of sales will be donated to soldiers charities - a very magnanimous gesture by this former 'squaddie'!) has kindly sent me a few samples and so I have eight troopers on my painting desk seven of which are shown below...










No comments:

Post a Comment