Wednesday 22 January 2014

'Here Come the Judge'...

...it's always very flattering (and very ego-boosting) when somebody professes to like your artistic endeavour - be it as a practising Fine Artist (abstract painting isn't to everybody's taste of course)...

















or as a Wargaming miniature painter...











but I've never been asked to judge somebody else's work until very recently. Dropship Horizon have decided to hold a 15mm Sci-Fi painting competition, the details of which you'll find here, and I've agreed to help judge the entries. The competition has been supported by a number of manufacturers (and the list is still growing) offering prizes for the winners.
I'm sure this will be a very popular competition and I hope it's success makes it a very regular event. I'm really looking forward to seeing the entries as I know there are some great 15mm sci-fi painters in our hobby.
I'll be looking out for the miniatures that make me say "I wish I'd painted that!"
Good luck and happy painting!
David



No comments:

Post a Comment