Sunday 10 November 2013

WIP: 'Fiddler' mech...

...first of the accompanying figures finished apart from some markings and insignia (and a bit of weathering when based with the 'Fiddler'). Had to fiddle (pun fully intended) with this Pawn Brigade trooper quite a bit to prep for painting - lot of what I can only describe as mould slippage leaving me with quite prominent steps on the seams to remove and creases to resculpt. Despite being cast in resin the details are a bit 'soft' compared to other resin figures in the same scale but I do like the near-future design(particularly of the helmets) and they do look good when painted.























































1 comment:

  1. I have enjoyed reading and looking at the pics of your WIP, I too am working on a Fiddler so this has been helpful. I was looking at the Pawn Brigade, and your comments have encouraged me to just convert some 1/35 modern soldiers, I like doing that kind of stuff anyways. Keep up the great work, I will be getting my WIP up on my blog soon enough.

    ReplyDelete